Sari SilkSari SilkItem no.: MT111416 Size: 200 cm x 300 cm
One of the fascinating things about India is their use of colour. A rich array of bright colours are used in all types of textiles, particularly the brightly-colored saris worn by women. A sari is typically nine meters long and is worn by most Indian women, both as everyday wear and on festive occasions. Saris come in countless colours and patterns, all according to taste and fashion. It was the Indian weavers who came up with the idea of reusing saris to make rugs instead of throwing them out. We thought this was a great idea – an idea that inspired us to make the Sari Silk collection. The thread from the beautiful saris imbues the rugs with shine, colour and a bohemian touch. Sari Silk is available in both bright and lighter colour blends.
- Condition:In very good condition
- Knot density:50-150.000 knots per sqm.
- Pile:Sari silk/ artificial silk
- Age:0-20 years (not used)
- Design:TX 3425, Snow Multi
- Manufacturing:Genuine hand knotted rug
- Square meter:6
- Color: Beige , Black , Red
- Size:200 cm x 300 cm